Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Soho Groove


Alice and I discovered a new favorite place this past summer.  Anna Sui on Broome Street in Soho is an occasional place for us to shop, and right next door is the sweetest little chocolate shop/tearoom called Mariebelle....


I only noticed a simple sign outside, and thought I would get a cup of coffee to go before heading home, but Alice and I were completely sucked in to this wonderful world of chocolate and coffee....


Alice tried a croque monsieur which was.........not the greatest, but somehow it made us like the place even more.



Home to Chase...

2 comments:

  1. It's lovely to see a post from you. That looks like a heavenly spot. There is something very civilized about a tea room. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree....what I love most is just the lack of advertising outside, and how mellow the place is. Clearly Alice and I visit Anna Sui often enough to have a little groove...

    ReplyDelete