Thursday, October 4, 2018

tyrollean charm




spent a few weeks in south tirol with my brooklyn by way of boston/vienna/south tirol boyfriend.  the september weather was wonderfully cold and brisk and autumnal.  we stayed in an extraordinarily beautiful home and we hiked, and we ate copious amounts of goulash and bread and schnitzel and porcini pasta and apple strudel etc. etc.  you get the picture.  and then there was the wine.  yes.  the wine flows like water up there in those fresh alpine homes and establishments.

so anyway i think it might have been one of the loveliest times i have ever had.  i really feel like it was a very medicinal break from reality for me, and it broke a slightly stressful stretch in my life, and i came home a better me, all rested and renewed and more in love than ever with both my guy, as well as the charm and perfection of alpine style.






feeling inspired...

No comments:

Post a Comment