Monday, October 1, 2018

living room plans



the last time i was at my little pennsylvania house, i sat in the sweet yet spare little living room and decided it was time to do a little more.  i sat and racked my brain trying to figure out what the simple room needed to be even prettier, and really could not decide until i saw the amazing new farrow & ball paint colors.


(picture farrow and ball)

rangwali pink is amazing, and i am going to paint every inch of my petit little living room in this saturated color.  i am going to do the whole jewel box treatment...painting the baseboards as well as the window panes, excluding my white marbled fireplace!


my gertrude jekyll roses will now feel right at home inside as well as outside, and my colefax and fowler old rose chintz will just pop.



now all i have to do is decide if i want a estate emulsion, or modern emulsion, or full gloss finish.       

  

5 comments:

  1. Wow- love the saturated deep pink color. I think it is perfect! Also- love that cozy sofa and that cute cuddly pup. Hope you post the finished results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning to paint next week. fingers crossed it doesn't overwhelm my little room, but i do looove the color! yes, i will post the progress! xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. im so in love with it! now i just choose the finish...

      Delete
  3. Just changing the color of the walls can spruce up the entire room without breaking the bank. Great color.

    ReplyDelete