Sunday, February 26, 2017

Pajama Day


The past few weeks have been filled with good, bad and ugly.  Lets start with the good.  Hmmm...lets see.  Alice and I thoroughly enjoyed our quickie weekend in Palm Beach.  We packed on the fly, stayed at the Colony, had no set agenda, but had a wonderful, if exhausting two days away, filled with friends, and lots of laughter, curried chicken salad, some new Jimmy Choo's, and many salted milk chocolate covered cashews on the flight home... and the night before we left New York there was a great dinner date with this really cute guy, and a really truly nice evening...lots of chemistry...lots of  cocktails in cute little West Village bars.  I left town, as did he, soooo...  It's all very promising, but wish I could say my heartbreak is gone.  It still creeps up on me when least expected, like today, simply because I have been home with an evil cold and stopped completely dead in my tracks with it.  Too much quiet time to think is a bad thing, but it seems I am simply paying the price for doing too much, for dancing as fast as I can.  Thats the bad.  You've got the picture, but the ugly was my Valentines Day.  Yep.  Met an ex-boyfriend turned friend for a drink.  Not a great time.  Thought it would keep me from wallowing.  Bad result.  Lesson learned.  Kinda funny to think about now though....




Anyway, headed back to Florida again soon, and fingers crossed this purple ruffled Missoni
monstrosity is still on the rack....


3 comments:

  1. No Sad thoughts allowed for you !!! sending you hugs hope the feelings in this blog post are long gone by now xoxo Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betsy, I am happy to report that all sad thoughts are officially gone!

      Delete