Monday, February 22, 2016

We're Back!



Its been too long..





Life feels good.  And full of promise, and I am so so happy to be here in the moment.  After a year and a half of massive change and upheaval, and trial and error, I realized I was no longer the same person I used to be.  For a split second, I might have bottomed out last summer, but now I can't imagine life any other way.  It felt right to shutter my previous blog.  It was beloved, and I will keep the archives intact, but the chapter closed, and time to move on.      




I look forward to blogging regularly about our new goings on, and sharing what is new.  Miss Alice is so happy with her new school.  Mr. Chase is doing well.   Catch up soon xo



5 comments:

  1. I'll Start Spreading the News but of course we know 'these vagabond shoes' just won't do..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, glad you are back and all happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have glorious hair and glad you're back all energised and revamped :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cynthia
    A bit late to the party, but still, I too want to welcome you back into welcoming us back into your life. Like the new, your old blog was quite a treat, though I cannot quite remember how or when the whole stumbling upon it occurred. Regardless, two things came out of the old Perfect Life; I think you referenced more than once, Warrenton, Virginia. Just so happens, I know the area pretty well, I was married years and years ago at the Episcopal church in Upperville, just north of Warrenton, and my youngest went to boarding school down at Woodberry Forest, just south of Warrenton. The other thing that came out of the blog was discovering the world you share on Instagram, which like all your other efforts is a real treat…

    Oh, and one more thing, there used to be, don’t know if it still is, the best-used tack shop in Warrenton.

    ReplyDelete